Saturday, May 10, 2008

Happy Mother's Day



So I have discovered that being a mom is one of the hardest and easiest jobs on earth. This is my little boy 5 days after he was born. He looks like an angel sent to me. I loved the first year and a half of his life. He was such a good baby, happy and healthy and just a pleasure...........so then.....the attitude started and it hasn't gone away and to be honest I am sure that it will now. So that is the hard part about mother hood for me is now my kisses are yuky! WHAT! I know, right! RUDE! And he wants DAD to do everything with him, get up with him when he is sick, play with him. It kinda breaks my heart a little everyday. Everyone says have another one, and I say WHAT, the fist one doesn't even like me. But oh, I love that little boy. My hope is that someday I can be as good of a mom as my mom. She is everything that I could ever hope to be. Drew is a pretty funny kid, he puts everyone in time out when they are naughty. He talks alot and possibly maybe to much sometimes. So he will be 3 in August and I can't believe it. My baby is growing up so fast. So this is him last summer catching his first fish. CRAZY! Anway I guess I better get going. Happy Mother's Day to all you moms out there!

8 comments:

Laura said...

Yay! I'm so glad that you found me. I saw your blog once in passing, but I didn't book mark it so of course I haven't been able to find it again.

Your little Drew is such a character! He says the funniest things! I love it.

The McEwen Family said...

Happy Mother's Day!! I hope you have a wonderful day! you're a wonderful mom!!! Love ya!!

ANDY and MANDY said...

You are a great MOM! You are so creative and fun and little boys always need their MOM, trust me. Hope you have had a great day!

Unknown said...

OH you're so funny! Drew loves you and you know it! So I wanted to let you know that I have a blog :justinlindsaycharlee.blogspot.com, so check it out and add me! Keep in touch!

Leslie said...

Hi Diedra!! Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! I love comments! ( good ones of course ) :)
I can't believe how big your little one is already! Holy cow, time does fly! I miss you all!

LACEY said...

Hey Deidra,
Just wanted to say hi and let you know that your blog is cute,you make me laugh! Lacey

Breinholt Gang said...

Deid, you are a good mommy. It is hard to see them grow up so fast.

Angie said...

Deidra, Your blog is just great. Thank you so for the complement. It means alot to me. Mothers at all stages need to hear things like that. Love, Mo