Thursday, September 10, 2009

Baby On The Way!

It is true......we have a baby on the way. I am due April 8th 2010 and have been so sick that I have been sure that I might die! We have been trying to have a baby for a few years now so there was a lot of laughing the day the test actually turned positive. Andrew, Jentz and JosLynn are really excited. JosLynn wants a girl.....I don't know what Jentz wants.......Andrew wants a boy but always follows that with but if it is a girl that will be ok. He thinks it is a girl, so he is trying to be prepared I guess. We have been at bow camp all month and that has had it's ups and downs. It has been really hard to be so sick but I am pushing through it the best I can. Today Andrew starts his 2nd year of preschool and he is really excited. I will write more when I have time. 10 weeks down 30 to go.......ugh!

6 comments:

Kayla Merritt said...

Oh balls!!! I knew you weren't just "sick" the day I came to your house!! how funny! Please let me know if I can help ya out! Cause I know exactly how you feel!

Erik, Mandi, & Matix said...

I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED for you guys!

Jayson & Carrie said...

That's exciting! I hope you get feeling better soon! I like your family picture on the top of your blog. ;)

Amanda said...

Congrats!!!

The McEwen Family said...

I am so excited for you!! I know it's a girl!! =)

Carol said...

good luck