Monday, July 28, 2008

Our Summer Adventures

These are a few of the fun things that we have done this summer................
















So I was really scared, my heart was beating, I am sure that Josh was scared since he was on there with him, but everyone lived and Drew had a blast. Most of my days start out with Drew staring at me until I opn my eyes and then he says mom it is time to wake up.........how bout I dribe my 4 widder!




Other summer fun included Fishing With Uncle Curt & then later with Dallas, Miranda, Baylee & Morgon...........
















Just sittin in my cool chair waiting on a bite~


Me, Dallas, Miranda and Morgon!



























I caught a fish!!!!!! Okay Dad helped....just a little bit though!
We we have another campout this weekend................With my brother's and sister and mom and dad. I am excited and hope that we all have a good time. I will let you know..........




4 comments:

Breinholt Gang said...

Wow two blogs in a row. That is amazing. When did you guys get the 4-wheeler for Drew. It is too cute. Seven peaks is in Provo, UT. I love ya, too. Kandy

Unknown said...

Hey Deidra, it's about time you updated! I love all of your video footage and cute new pictures. Isn't summer great?! Looks like you have been having lots of fun lately! If you want to see my blog go to justinlindsaycharlee.blogspot.com, and add me. Keep posting,cuz I love checkin up on ya!

josie said...

i so miss idaho in the summer. good times! its good to see you here and so funny but we just moved into your cousins ward in cali.

ANDY and MANDY said...

LOOKS LIKE HE HAS GOT THE HANG OF IT. SUMMER IS A GREAT TIME.