Thursday, August 7, 2008

August 2008



Well the new month has started. Only like 19 days until school starts. CRAZY! Drew will be starting Pre-School and he is pretty excited. I am really hoping that he will go and like it. He gets so nervous around other kids and especially when there are alot of people, he gets scared. We were looking through some pictures tonight and we came accross this one. Christmas of 2006. He was 1 and 1/2. I remember that I was telling him that he was going to get presents and these are the faces that he pulled............

















AND

He is just so cute. I know that it was along time ago, but it is always fun to look back.
I found out this week that I have fibromyalgia. I was pretty upset at first because for the last 5 months I have been trying to get off of all Rx meds and use herbal vitamins and now I have another prescription. I hurt all of the time and am tired all of the time. It was a really sad reality for me to face at age 27............I am getting old........not appreciated! Anyway everyone hang in there, because I know that we all have our own trials.
Love, Deidra

4 comments:

Breinholt Gang said...

What the heck? FIBROMYALGIA? That is what my mom has. That is crazy. What meds do you have to take. I'm sorry you feel old, but I'm older and my perfect boobs are gone.

Erik, Mandi, & Matix said...

Your so strong Deidra that you will be fine! I just love Drew those faces are priceless! I love you guys!

The McEwen Family said...

Oh I'm so sorry you found out that you have that. My friend Shelly back home has that and she alot of pain so i kinda know what you are going to go through she is our age too. I hope you will be okay and get through this.
On a good note Drew looks so cute in those pictures. hope he has fun in preschool. I love you!

ANDY and MANDY said...

HANG IN THE DEIDRA! JUST REMEMBER THAT YOU HAVE FRIENDS WHO CARE ABOUT YOU AND ARE HEAR IF YOU NEED THEM. DON'T BE AFRAID TO ASKS. TAKE CARE AND KEEP IN TOUCH. LOVE YA MANDA