Monday, December 8, 2008

What a Week!

So, "Christmas Time is my Favorite time".....I sing that most days and Josh of course rolls his eyes at me. Drew was a really big help decorating the christmas tree. I am sure you are thinking WOW that looks amazing.....well don't be fooled it doesn't stay the same.....each and every day atleast 300 times Drew finds a new way that the decorations should go. It now has candy canes on it also. When I told him he could put them on I was doing the dishes, when I came in to see.....he had 7 candy canes on one branch....I laughed so hard. He is such a funny kid. This is my new tree I got on clearance last year the day after christmas for 60.00. It is a 400.00 tree so I was really excited and I love it. Josh has been pretty verbal about how not having a "real" tree is ruining his life......I think he will get over it....I hope for my sanity! I will have to take more pics of it when the lights are on. I am glad that Drew does not try to trash the tree he just moves things around. He is really good about being careful with things or not touching things if I tell him they are a "decoration".


Our tradition is to decorate the tree on Friday after Thanksgiving and things were just to hectic so we ended up doing it on Monday night. We turn on Christmas music and it is just way fun. Jentz and JosLynn missed out this year and I feel bad about that, but hopefully they will be here next year.

So our next amazing adventure was "The Sickness" here are Josh and Drew getting some zzzzz's trying to fight off this evil bug called the Flu. I don't think they had the real flu because they weren't throwing up but they were aching and had sore throats and coughs. Pretty misreable. The Drew got pink eye and its gone now but, now I have pink eye.....in both eyes.....AMAZING! So they are better and I am on the mend trying to get well. Josh and Drew went to work and day care today and so I can get some rest....I hope that I can.
I hope that everyone is having a great holiday season. Christmas is my favorite. I save money all year round to spoil our kids and my hubby. I love you all and will post again soon.

6 comments:

Angie said...

I love your family picture! Drew is so cute about the Christmas tree. What a good mom that you are letting him have a part in it. We are excited about going to see the temple lights with you!

Devon and Alicia said...

What a cute family! Isn't it fun putting up the tree and then trying to keep it decorated the way you wanted it? ;) I didn't even attempt to decorate the bottom of our tree this year (we have a crawler). Hope you are all feeling better. Pink eye is just horrible, I am sorry you had it.

Baylee said...

I love your family picture too!! It is ADORABLE!! By the way, thanks so much for the comment that you left on my blog, it was SOOOOOOO sweet!! Awwwwwww...I love you too!! <3 Love
Baylee

ANDY and MANDY said...

Thanks for the card, very cute. Hope you are all feeling better. If I don't see you before Christmas hope you have a meery one!

The McEwen Family said...

Cute pictures! I love your family picture too you guys look so cute! How was your Christmas? And oh yeah HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! i love ya!

S7FAMILY said...

Thanks for finding my blog. You are really good at it. I have a hard time sharing much of a story. I really like to just highlight a few thoughts. I need to be more like you so I can remember more. Take care Happy New Year