Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The Wii

Sometimes as parents you have to take a step back and say "What the H was I thinking" Don't get me wrong we are very happy that we got the wii, but it is in our thoughts, dreams, and everyday routine now! It is awsome to have something to do together as a family but seriously we loose all track of time. The day after Christmas we had Curt and Esther over and we starting playing around 1 and next thing we knew it was 6. CRAZY! Malaree was totally mad at us because we wouldn't let her play. The 4 of us were playing in my living room and at one point I hit Esther's controller with mine and broke my nail. SO I said something that I won't post because my mother reads this.....(it was just one letter, not even a word, just a letter) anywhoo the next day on my birthday everyone came over about 6 for cheescake and then we started playing the wii. Brandon's family left, mom and dad left and then all the sudden it was 5 minutes to 9. We were like what? We hadn't eaten dinner.....it was crazy....but last night takes the cake....you are going to think we are crazy now.....our friends Shawn and Marcy came over to hang out and we started playin the wii about 8, it seemed like a few minutes later Drew was being sassy and cranky and I looked at the clock and it was 10....oops his bedtime is 9 so we got him to bed and continued playing.....next thing we knew it was 2.....oh ya you read it right 2 a.m. We laughed.....so last night we boxed, played golf, bowled, played baseball and drove like bats out of you know where playing Mario Kart. Pretty fun. So tonight is New Year's Eve and everyone in the family except Angie's Family is coming over....... I know that we will atleast be up until midnight....I guess we will see what happens.

5 comments:

ANDY and MANDY said...

I heard you had a blast! It sounds like you had a great Christmas! You and Josh a great people and I am glad that all is going so well for you. I wish the best for you in the new year.

Schad fam said...

My kids want a Wii so bad. We are trying to save up for one. Lantz's bro has one and we play guitar Hero world tour, (whole band) its awesome. But we are the same way with the stinkin thing, you loose all track of time! Love you and miss you tons!!!!!

Breinholt Gang said...

So we got a WII too. I don't think I'll throw my arm out though.

Erik, Mandi, & Matix said...

I loved seeing the pictures of your family at your parents house,seeing that house brought back so many memories too me. I love it! Glad to see your dad doing so dang good! I love all your family so much! Tell them all HI!

Angie said...

Dear Quitero Clan,
What fun entries you have made since I last looked. I loved all the pictures. I will make sure Dad gets on and reads this, as I think he will be touched. Love, MO