Thursday, February 12, 2009

I miss my baby!










My little man Andrew wants his dad to do everything for him....brush his teeth, bath him, help him with prayers, put his clothes on, take him to school, pick him up from school and fix his hair. So, I guess that I have nothing to do all day right? Yeah right! So the night before last Andrew woke up crying and came into our room and asked josh to come and put him back to bed because he was having a "spooky" dream. So, Josh took him back to his room and asked him what the dream was about and Andrew said that there was a spider in his dream that was bigger than him and kept chasing him. He also said that it kept pushing him around and it was making him "mad like that". So funny. When he says certain words he holds his hands up by his face and moves his fingers around like he is doing a magic trick. Those word are "spooky", "creepy", "crinkley" (which we don't know what crinkley is all about) it is just funny how little kids talk. He always is saying the letter L as a W. So he calls aunt Lisa....Wisa....a letter...a..wetter....his friend sylus.....sywus....you get the picture. I just always say that I am going to write this stuff down....so why I was thinking of it I thought I would blog it! Hope all is well with everyone.....oh yeah...I miss my baby. I see all of these new babies born on TV and cute "wittle" babies laughing and bringing so much joy to their parents. I heard that as kids grow they become a trial as well as a joy.......I agree with that statement. I remember when it was just easy. Being a mom was easy....now some things are easy and some things are hard. What is strange to me is that the things that I thought were going to be easy are hard, and the things that I thought would be hard are easy. For example....I thought that it would be easy to keep your house clean all the time.....hard.....I thought it would be hard to love some one unconditionaly......easy.....I wouldn't ever give him back that is for sure. I am sure I will get some comments on "when is number 2 on the way" blah blah blah.....so I will save you the time....when the good lord sends one down....that is when! Me and Kandy were discussing that people are weird......once you get married they are like "soooooo, when are you going to have a baby"......then as they are holding your newborn in their arms they say "sooooo, when are you going to have another one".......Get out of my uterus! Seriously......it must be a good conversational piece.......I am just as guilty as anyone.......I guess you don't want to come out and say so how many kids are you planning to have so I never have to ask you if and when you are having more children.....that would sound nosy....but if you say soooooo.......when are you going to bless your life with another miracle.....it sounds better. And here is a little piece of info that some of you may like to know.....When I was pregnant with Andrew and was so sick....some days I thought what the &$%# was I thinking.....nothing is worth this. When I would say "crazy" and "hysterical" things like "this is my only pregnancy...this is my only child" mother's would put their arm around me and say....."Hey, you will forget all about it once you are holding that little baby in your arms...." Little did they know that I couldn't even hold him for very long because I was throwing up so bad and shaking all over.......but my point is "I didn't forget and it has been 3 and 1/2 years.....I remember it like it was yesterday.....The day he was born was not traumatic for me....it
was a day that I would do a thousand times over rather than be pregnant......I was so sick.....but yes ladies you were right....he was worth it. So I am pretty tired
that is why I am sure that this post will not make sense to anyone....You are thinking "what was her point??" So, my point is that I love my little guy more than I could have ever imagined. Being a mom is great and I feel blessed to have this opportunity. Love to all!







So I have a pic of the day we brought drew home, one year, 2 year and 3 years.....Notice the white tigers behind Andrew and then I think you will know why he looks terrified!





6 comments:

Cassie Skinner said...

Okay so I love it! Expecially the part about the uterus (funny-funny). Your little guy is so cute and getting so big! So how was your trip? Hope you guys had fun. We are going in April. Yah, can't wait to go but I will sure miss my girls!

Angie said...

Love the post. I love the uterus part too. You are a scream! Love ya more than my luggage. Ang

Erik, Mandi, & Matix said...

You make me laugh. Andrew is so fun! Remember Matix laughing at him? OH I hope our boys can be as good of friends as we are!

The McEwen Family said...

What a wonderful post I loved it and I loved his cute pictures! And you make me laugh! I miss you terribly! I hope you are doing good and I love you!

ANDY and MANDY said...

Great post! I love reading your blog, it is so YOU! Hope you had a great Ann.! Time goes so fast! Hope all is well, take care1

Breinholt Gang said...

You better have another one!!!