Thursday, February 19, 2009

Tagged by Mandy!

Here are the Rules:1)
Post rules on your blog2)
Answer the six "8" items8 Favorite

TV Shows:
1. One Tree Hill
2.Gossip Girl
3. Secret Life of an american teenager
4. Greys Anatomy
5.90210
6. investment property (HGTV)
7. Survivor
8.Chelse Lately

8 Things I did Yesterday:
1. Woke up and got Drew Ready for school
2. Went and Stripped wallpaper
3. Went to lunch with Josh and Drew
4. Came home and cleaned the house
5. Helped Esther download some music
6. Ate dinner
7. Watched JosLynn go through one of her dances
8. Had an ultimate wrestling match with Josh in the living room....(of course I let him win, I wasn't going to compromise his manhood!)

8 Things I'm Looking Forward To:
1. Winter being over
2. JosLynn's Dance Competitions
3. Andrew telling me what he learned in school
4. Date night with Josh
5. Volley ball
6. Selling our investment houses!!!!!
7. Building a house
8. Phoenix trip.....if # 6 happens......we may just be able to go!

8 Favorite Restaurants:
1. Fagioli's
2. Olive Garden
3. Sizzler
4. Texas Road House
5. Red Lobster
6. Golden Coral
7. Arbys
8. Wendy's

8 Things on My Wish List:
1. To never loose my child
2. Financial freedom
3. My husband would make me his hobby!
4. Own a home in Yuma, Arizona
5. Chevy Malibu 08
6. I wish that I wouldn't be so stressed
7. I always wanted to be a lawyer!
8. Get sealed to Josh in the temple

8 People I Tag:
1. Kym
2. Angie
3. Mom
4. Melinda
5. Cassie Ann
6. Kandy
7. Holly
8. Mandi

Come on....Play!

No comments: