Tuesday, March 31, 2009

My New Business

For those of you that don't know I have started an online business where I make and sell rice bags. If you are thinking "Deidra, what is a rice bag", well let me tell you....it is kinda like heaven in a bag...ha ha....I think so anyway. It is fabric filled with rice....wait cute cute cute fabric filled with rice that you heat up in the microwave and then put it on the parts of your body that hurt. I have fybromyalgia and so my rice bags are my best friends. I use them everyday. They are the perfect gift for someone who suffers from Fybro (fybromyalgia), arthritis, headaches, cold feet, chronic pain, injuries, they are good for colic with babies, stomach aces, cramps, growing pains......blah blah blah they are just so good for so many uses. If you have any questions or anything send me an email at info@deidraspainrelief4life.com and my website address is www.deidraspainrelief4life.com please spread the word. I even have a introductory coupon right now until April 30Th where you get 20% off each rice bag that you buy embroidered. I know, I embroider....it is way fun. Thanks again to all of you for you love and support on my new venture...I hope that I sew so many I loose my mind! Lots of love.....Deidra

3 comments:

The McEwen Family said...

how fun you have yet another great crafty idea!! You are so amazing! How are you? I miss you so much! I will try and call you soon so we can catch up. I'm so bad at calling. But I love you!

Angie said...

Way to go Deidra Jack! You are quite the little entrepreneur! So proud of your ambition. It skipped right by me!

Angie said...

Dear Deidra,
I hope you do really well with this new "bag" business. They are wonderful and comforting and I think your family and friends will be your best customers by buying and by word of mouth advertisement. You just can't have too many rice bags!!!
Love, Mom