Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Things are looking up!

Well everyone I am out of my slump. I am pretty nervous to find out the results of my test tomorrow! I don't want to have either thing.......but what ever happens I have decided that I am going to be okay! Our dog had to have surgery again today and now has to wear a white bucket on his head. Andrew is so funny when we went today to pick him up Echo our dog was laying in the kennel at the vets and I called his name trying to get him to get up and Andrew said, "Mom that is not our dog....Echo doesn't have a white head." What a kid. He is too funny! I am pretty sure that Echo is going to have hate us for the next 10 days but this is what we just should have done in the first place, as far as the bucket goes because when he is with us he is fine but when he is alone he rips off all of his bandages~ Too bad we already love him right! The weather is B E A utiful! It has been so nice to be outside and not freeze and not have to deal with mud and slush! Me and Curt went to Pocatello today and while he was in a meeting I went to Winco and got some food! So we finally have food again......Robert and LaNeta are back which is so nice because we miss them so much when they are gone. They even had Drew come out until Josh got off work so I could just got o Pocatello. It was so nice...thanks a million you guys. Anyway make sure to check out my little note on the side about my friend Tony Litster! Love to All!

2 comments:

Angie said...

I am glad that you are feeling better. I hope that you call me when you find out the results of you test!! Love Ang

ANDY and MANDY said...

Hope all goes well. You are in my thoughts!