Saturday, April 18, 2009

When life was good!

February 14, 2008 was a pretty good day. That was our 4 year wedding anniversary! I was just looking through some pics reminicin' about the days when life wasn't so stressfull and we were so happy.
We have been pretty busy trying to get loose ends tied up on jobs......but no such luck still. We did get a new dog Echo who got injured, had to have surgery and has have his bandange changed daily....but usually 3 times because he keeps tearing it out. I went to my friend Trisha's to help her paint her room today and so that was fun. Painting relaxes me....I am not sure why. Also for those of you who don't know....Maybe it is wrong to post this on a blog but I will tell you what I have to tell you and then why I am posting it. Curtis and Esther found out in March that they were expecting a baby in November and everyone has been very excited. At 9 weeks she had an ultrasound and found that there was not a heart beat. This was last Thursday and as you can imagine they and the kids are devistated and we are all so sad for them. Anyway I am posting it on the blog because it is a hard thing to tell people, that you lost your baby! So now, you may think I am rude but she told me today to tell everyone because she didn't want to tell anyone. I can't even imagine what she is going through, but I know that acknowleging the loss does not upset her.....it is just hard for her to talk about.
On a different note we get to have Jentz and JosLynn come and spend the week with us so we are very excited about that. I hope that they brought their knives so they can cut the tension in this house with it.....just kidding.....we are ok, just hoping that work will pick up soon.
We had a nice easter, but nothing else is new.
Drew has said some pretty funny things lately. He thinks that snakes are indients (idiots). He wonders who will get the community (immunity) idol on survivor. He calls air freshners "air confreshners", last night he called mom and dad to ask if he could come down to their house and play...then kept them on the phone for a few minutes asking them what they got for easter. Today in maverik he saw "the Jeep of mine dreams" it was a black jeep that was metal with rubber tires and he thought it was the greatest thing in the whole world. He asked if her could get it and I said, "no but you can pick a treat" so he picked his treat and then asked if I would follow him cuz he needed to show me something. So he lead me to the isle with the jeep on it. I oowed and aahed with him and then looked at the price and it was 20 bucks. So he asked again if he could get it and I told him no. he said, "I will use my money out of my bank" and I said no. So he followed me to the other isle where there was a guy in the isle with us. He said if you won't let me buy that jeep with the money out of my piggy bank then how am I ever going to get that jeep.......I said, problably never.......I looked at him.......he dropped his treat and didn't even move his hands and had the funniest look of discust on his face. Me and the guy in the isle busted out laughing......I couldn't help it, it was so funny. then he did the one shouldher shrug at me and said I don't care....I don't care....that is his new thing.
At broulims I saw Uncle Brent Cleveland who I never get to see....anyway he walked up and visited for a minute and I said Andrew this is Uncle Brent Kandy, Holly, Russell and Reubens dad....and he looked at us like we were indients (idiots) and said, "I knowwww". Brent was like no you don't this is the first time I met you. Then Andrew gave the one shoulder shrug.
He says "I Knowwww" after everything. It is so crazy. What would I do without him. He makes me laugh and is helping me get through this. The doctor is testing me right now for loupus and Rhumitoid Arthritus. I don't know how to spell them and I hope I won't have to learn how.....I hope I don't have them. Love to all!

3 comments:

Angie said...

WOW! I don't know what to say! Wish I could help alleviate some of the stress you are experiencing. Things will look up! The future is as bright as your faith, remember!

Erik, Mandi, & Matix said...

Deidra I am sad that things are tense for you guys. I hope too that the kids can cut it with knives. SOOOO SAD for Curtis and Esther. :( Tell them please that I am thinking about them. Drew is a sweetheart. I love his little stories you tell. He is AWESOME. They do help through sad times don't they! Keep your head up! Just think. Things could be worse! My mom has loupus. Let me know what you find out for sure PLEASE! I LOVE YOU!

Baylee said...

Love the Pic! CUTER THAN HECK! :)
Bay