Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Drew & Sugar Cookies


This year just before Christmas I decided to make some sugar cookies. Josh took Jentz and JosLynn to the store to finish up their christmas shopping for the family. Drew decided that he wanted to help me make the cookings. So I have him his own dough and a roller to roll it out. But seriously 2 year olds are not satisfied until they have what you have. So I DID let him use my marble rolling pin and roll out some cookies. I am really glad that I let him help me because he did do a good job and we had alot of fun together. He is my most precious gift, and I love him so much.

2 comments:

Deidra said...

Dear Deidra, Josh and Andrew,
I love your newly created blog. I hope all my siblings get on your blog and see that darling picture of Drew with the rolling pin. It is an emotional scene for me---to see the beloved kitchen I grew up in being used with so much delight--with a Grandpa Jack rolling pin, to boot.
I will keep checking & commenting and maybe you will have to put a stalker/filter to keep me from "overcommenting". That is a new verb I just made up. I invent things. What can I say? Love to you all, MO

Angie said...

Hey Deid, I am glad that you have caught on to the blog bug. I am excited to be able to keep in touch this way. I know that how you feel about it is dependent on if people comment. So I will try hard to be good about it. Hope everything is going well. Ang