Sunday, March 30, 2008

2 Year olds....gotta love 'em


So last night Josh was asking me if I could find his photo abulms of his fishing trips so that he could take them to work to show a friend. I went and got them and when I brought them in we all started looking at them The laughter began because I think it is so funny that Josh used to look like a nightmare with his long hair and beards and mountain man pictures. He thinks that they are AWSOME by the way....anyway I said, "Josh I bet Drew wouldn't even know who you are". Josh said "Well, ask him." So this is the picture that I chose and said, "Drew who is this?" He gave me a confused look and said "Jesus!" We started laughing so hard, I thought that I was going to pee my pants. For the rest of the night Drew would tell us about how he saw Jesus Pishing (fishing). Seriously, Drew just ran in the computer room right now and said "Yook mommy Jesus catchin a pish!" What a kid!

5 comments:

ANDY and MANDY said...

OH MRS. Q !! JK THAT IS HOW I REMEMBER JOSH, AKA SEWER RAT, SPLINTER,QUONTO. BUT NONE THE LESS THE SAME GREAT GUY THAT SWEPT YOU OFF YOUR FEET. I'M GLAD YOU BLOGGED SOME MORE IT'S GOOD TO HEAR NEW NEWS. SEE YA THURS.

The McEwen Family said...

wow he looks a lot better with short hair now!! very funny how drew though he was Jesus though i laughed pretty hard when i red that!!

Aly said...

Oh My H!!!!! I have been laughing so hard. That is the funniest thing I have heard in days. I bet Josh just about died! Seriously!!! He is quite the kid. Ang

Erik, Mandi, & Matix said...

Well now Drew can tell people Jesus is a fisherman! That is so funny! UM maybe Josh shouldn't grow his hair out again so Drew doesn't think his mom is married to Jesus. Funny kid!

Amanda said...

Holy Crap!! I laughed so hard! That is too funny!