Monday, March 10, 2008

Looser!

That is me, I am a looser. I have not posted a comment in so long.............and I haven't painted Drew's room yet..................and we haven't put his bed together yet............I know, I am a looser. 2 year olds are the busiest people on the planet. I'll be honest, I am scared of opening the can of paint. He wants to do everything that everyone is doing. I think I will have to wait to paint his room until I can get him out of the house for a few hours......any volunteers? Anyway, so not much here is new with us. Josh got a decal on the back window of the truck....do you want to see it? Okay here it is








Yes we are going into the roofing and siding business. He is still working for Agrium. He loves elk, incase you can't tell.











This is one of my favorite pictures. It is me and my brother Curtis when we were really little. We have always been pretty close.










This is me and him in San Diego when he was in the Navy..........those were the days!



Anyway just thought that I would check in and say hi. My little man is as busy as ever.







I am excited about the new venture that we are taking in our business. We sure hope that it will be a success.






Okay just one more favorite........................




Drew and Great Grandpa Jack!



J.A.Q. (jack) Get it!
Joshua Andrew Quintero

1 comment:

Angie said...

LOTS OF FUN PICS. CAN YOU EMAIL THEM TO ME. I DIDN'T KNOW THAT YOU HAD PUT ALL OF THOSE ON YOUR COMPUTER. THE PAINTING THING IS FUNNY BECAUSE MY NEXT DOOR NIEGHBOR ATEMPTED A PAINTING PROJECT AND HER 2 YEAR OLD GOT INTO THE PAINT AND RUINED HER OUTFIT JUST THE OTHER DAY. I VOLUNTEER TO KEEP DREW.... OH YEAH, I LIVE TOO FAR AWAY. I LOVE THE DECAL ON JOSH'S TRUCK. LOVE YA TONS ANG