Thursday, February 21, 2008

Todays Challenge

Well, it is the time that all of us parents dread.......The Transfer......from the crib to the "big boy bed". Drew has been very stern with us. He siad, "Mom, I not want a big boy bed, I not yike it." I told him that how can he knows that he doesn't like it when he hasn't even seen it. His answer was "because I not yike it like that." Have I mentioned that I love the way that he talks. He starts every sentence with "because I" and he says it really fast. He makes me laugh. Anyway so I am going to get rid of all the baby stuff today. Out with the old and in with the new right! I guess we will just see if I get any sleep tonight~

2 comments:

The McEwen Family said...

oohh my sounds like that will be fun! I'm sure it will go fine. but good luck! did you get him some cool sheets and bed spread? That's how we coaxed Jake!! LOL

Angie said...

I had so much fun going through your blog to Amandas and finding a ton of people from home. Like Tim and Marilyn Cranes youngest 3 girls. I wish that I could get my friends that I grew up with to get on here. Or even all of our cousins. It is such a bummer because all of my friends with blogs will post something and within a day they will have like 8 comments. Mine sit for days and never get any. I am feeling a bit self conscious about the whole thing. OH well, I really do have fun doing it and I think it has replaced my scrapbooking, which is by far cheaper. Love Ang