Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Dad tant go pishing?

Yesterday morning Josh got up bright and early to go ice fishing with Dallas and he was trying to be very quiet so he didn't wake up Drew. I was in bed trying to sleep when I heard the little man start talking. He was saying "Hewo, I hear suppin, I hear suppin out der." I kinda laughed to myself hoping that he would go back to sleep. Then he said, "Mom, dad who is out der, I tan hear you, get me peas peas peas!" So I got up and went into his room. He asked where is my dad and I said that he was outside getting ready to go fishing. "Pishing?" he said with a funny look on his face. "Oh, no mom dad tant go pishing." So when Josh came in the house he was glad to see him so he could say good bye but we feared that he would be very upset when daddy left so Josh told him that he was going fishing but in the summer he would take him fishing when it wasn't so cold outside. Drew said, "Dad I tant believe it, I tant believe that you are going to go pishing." He also reminded Josh that he was also going to fix him trampoline in the summer too so he could go jump jump jump. I asked Drew if he had to go potty to let Josh get out the door and he said yes. So Josh left while we were in the bathroom, and all of the things that Drew told me made me so happy that he has been listening. He said, "Mom big boys don't play in the toilet water, its scusting." And, "Mom big boys go pee in the potty not in the training pants huh." I am really proud of him. He is doing great with potty training. I haven't changed a poopy diaper in a few weeks. YEAH! He is such a good little boy!

1 comment:

The McEwen Family said...

how cute you are so funny how you can remember everything he says he talks so cute!