Thursday, February 14, 2008

Ahhh Valentine's Day





Today Josh and I celebrate our 4 year wedding anniversary. He is working, but he got me some flowers yesterday. What a sweet heart. We always get each other a nice card so he spoiled me with the flowers. We have had a quite unwelcome visitor at our house....the FLU BUG! What a Jerk. He thinks that he can just come on in, unpack his bags and have us prayin to the porcilin god at his request. I think he is just about through torchering us and is moving on. We have been very blessed this year. We sold our investment property, Josh is starting a roofing and siding business, and the kids are happy and healthy. I wish everyone a Happy Valentines Day! We had a great Prime Rib dinner, Drew was our special guest who said it was "Leshous". He is such a silly little boy. He told me "I yike you and daddy's anibersary". I said so do I!


4 comments:

Angie said...

Dear Quintero Duo,
Your pictures are wonderful. We are very grateful that with the flu bug and all, you have still found the strength and desire to put together a nice evening to celebrate. 4 years is a great accomplishment---for a great couple. We love you all,
Mom and Dad
Dad says you guys look GREAT !!

The McEwen Family said...

AAWWW happy Anniversary! I wished you a happy valentines yesterday but i forgot to wish you happy Anniversary! It sounds like you had a wonderful day together i am so happy for you and that you have a wonderful husband. You both look sooo good! Deidra you are just so beautiful!!

Angie said...

Very Cute!!!! Sounds like you had a good day. Sorry that your unwelcome visitor showed up. Damn him. I can't believe that it has been 4 years. WOW! Lots of exciting things in your life right now. Congrats! Love Ang

Amanda said...

You looks so good! What a hot mamma!