Monday, February 4, 2008

The Backyardagains

I just have to tell you all that Drew's favorite "Show" is the Backyardagains. He calls it the backagains and would watch it all day if I let him. He calls it "My Show" it is so cute. When the cartoon comes on he sing along with the songs and dances then he touches the tv and says who each character is. There is Problem (pablo), Niqua (uniqua), Tausha, Autin (Austin), and Tywone (Tyrone). His favorite episode is the secret spy mission. He sings stuper spy, and e walks around the house whispering that he has a secret and so we call him secret agent Drew, and he giggles. What a kid!

1 comment:

Angie said...

OHHHHHH!!!! We love the Backyardigans and the secret agent one is our favorite. Our whole fam knows the song Shhh...Shhhh....Secret, Secret. I am sad that I don't have a reason to watch it anymore. I would love to watch it with him when we come up in a couple of weeks.